Five things you might not know about me…
1. A few weekends ago we became pet parents to the world’s ugliest fish. Max picked them out and was adamant that they were “the ones.” Albino cory cats. Google them.
2. In my early 30’s I started to get cluster headaches and migraines. I’d never had them before that. It took several years, but I finally found a preventative medication that took me from 15+ headaches a month (I know- it was a lot!) to 2 or 3 a month. Finding a good neurologist who worked with me on figuring it out has been truly life-changing.
3. I live in a three-generation household and it’s one of the best things we’ve ever done as a family.
4. My taste in music is stuck in the 90s. I still listen to Counting Crows, No Doubt, Smashing Pumpkins, and Nirvana.
5. I don’t like wine. Give me a beer, mixed drink, or cider instead. (although I do love going to wineries!)
What about you? Do we have anything in common?
(Photo by Jessica Latos)
PLEASE COMMENT BELOW