:: COMING SOON ::
408 East 9th Street, Frederick, MD 21701
(Want a heads up before this home goes on the market? SIGN UP HERE.
View on Zillow HERE.
Are you ready to move in to the cutest house in the neighborhood?
Updated 3 Bedroom, 2 bathroom Ausherman-built brick rancher with too many features to mention!
Situated in the sought after Monocacy Village neighborhood on the outskirts of Downtown Frederick, walk a block to Family Meal, the YMCA, and Downtown Frederick’s many restaurants.
The recently renovated living room includes professionally designed built ins and a gas log fireplace.
The kitchen is updated with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and to the ceiling cabinets.
The professionally designed and finished basement includes a tiled bathroom, an office, and large rec room. (All work done with required city permits)
Original hardwood floors in living room and all three bedrooms. Plantation shutters throughout the home with newer windows.
Large sun room can be used as a secondary living room, a playroom, or dining space.
The home has a completely fenced in yard with a large storage barn. 1-car carport with coveted double driveway.
Six-panel doors & freshly painted.
NO HOA fees!
Want a heads up before it goes on the market? SIGN UP HERE.
Updates made to 408 East 9th Street since 2011:
- New front door (and mailbox and numbers)
- Upgraded living room with professionally designed gas fireplace mantle, builtins, tile surround
- Installed LED canned lighting and fixture in living room
- Plumbing updated to PVC piping
- New ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Updated upstairs bathroom (new tile, vanity and lighting)
- Updated hallway lighting
- New granite counter tops in kitchen
- New fridge, microwave, stove (2 months old), sink, faucet
- Added additional two sets of cabinets and countertop space in kitchen (coffee bar area)
- New backyard fence
- New sliding patio door
- Fixed up backyard shed
- Updated wiring
- Freshly painted each room, window shutters, doors, siding and carport
- Brand new water heather (upgraded to 50 from a 30)
- Professional designed and permitted finished basement:
- poured concrete slab in “cold storage” area
- finished basement living area and office
- full bathroom installed in basement